Are you interested in travel business and international environment, career growth opportunities and dynamic tasks where you will put your communication and problem-solving skills to good use? If your answer is “yes”, then come and join KIVORK!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- $600 average salary with unlimited bonuses
- Official employment and full social package
- Excellent, modern, bright and cozy office downtown
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Different available shifts
- Great company culture, American-style management. Everyone is positive and respectful
- Interesting events such as quizzes, lotteries, sports competitions
- Intelligent, young, friendly team and positive work environment.
- Receive and handle flight-related inquiries via calls, chats and emails
- Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
- Assist with additional in-flight services and amenities.
- Previous experience in Travel Industry (specifically Customer Support) for at least 6 months
- Good GDS knowledge
- Attention to detail, quick learner skills and high sense of responsibility
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong English level (both written and spoken)
Thank you for your application!