KIVORK, an international company resident of IT PARK Moldova, consolidates the recruitment team!
We want a sociable person, passionate about recruitment and motivated to achieve surprising results!
You are a great asset to us if
- You have experience in the field of staff recruitment and selection
- You have good skills in organizing and planning a recruitment project
- You have the ability to manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have advanced knowledge of the MS Office package
- You have the possibility to work remotely (we will give you the equipment if necessary)
- You know Russian and Romanian at an advanced level, English - at an intermediate/ advanced level
How you will contribute to our team’s success
- Start recruitment projects and fully manage the recruitment process
- Design and post job openings
- Promote open positions on specific recruitment platforms and social media
- Organize and conduct phone/ video or on-site interviews
- Conduct job interviews
- Evaluate selected candidates
- Inform candidates about the selection process outcome
- Submit required reports
What we offer
- Official employment (medical and social insurance, good work experience)
- Transparent and motivating salary and bonus system, calculated depending on your performance
- The better you work - the more you earn!
- Periodic medical check-up specific to your position, on behalf of the company
- Introductory and continuous trainings
- People-oriented management
- Experience in international projects
- A young and dynamic work environment that makes you smile every day, where you can develop personally and professionally
Did we build up your interest and you think you are the best candidate for us?
Apply now at the email address:
If you are open to say YES to a new challenge, we look forward to seeing you in the KIVORK team!