KIVORK, an international IT company, is looking for an outgoing, pleasant and goal-oriented recruiter who thrives at meeting new people, attracting new talents and who will be responsible for a full recruitment cycle.
You are a great asset to us if
- You are fluent in Romanian & Russian and have a decent
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good knowledge of MS Office package
- Basic knowledge of IT would be a plus
What you will do
- Create and post job announcements on various recruitment platforms
- Proactively source candidates
- Strategically build a candidate pipeline through innovative recruiting and
- Conduct interviews and complete evaluation forms
- Track hiring activity within the applicant tracking system
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
What we offer
- Official job (employment record and medical insurance)
- Motivating salary
- Introductory and continuous trainings
- Comfortable office downtown, with the possibility to work from home
- Experience in international projects
- Ample opportunities for professional development
If you are open to say YES to a new challenge, we look forward to seeing you in our KIVORK team!
All you need to do is apply, we will take care of the rest!
*Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.