KIVORK is an international IT company specialized in the travel industry. We are currently seeking highly-qualified and result-oriented Marketing Analysts ready to challenge themselves and enhance their skills. If you wish to partake in creative projects and pursue ambitious goals, come join us!
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an Analyst within E-commerce projects and/or B2С products;
- Understand, simulate and analyse LTV, ROI, ARPU, retention, churn, etc.;
- Have extensive experience in automation of analytical processes (Python/R);
- Be well-familiar with Google Core reporting API, Measurement Protocol;
- Perform A/B testing and estimate its accuracy;
- Know how to use SQL;
- Be able to work independently with a result-oriented approach;
- Be able to systematize and visualize the results of your work;
- Educational background in maths or statistics would be an asset.
YOU WILL HAVE TO
- Prepare reports and analyze the dynamics of key product metrics;
- Develop metrics which will help measure the success of feature/experiment;
- Gather and analyze data taken from various sources (DB, GoogleAnalytics, amplitude and/or other analytics systems);
- Assist in identifying internal and external growth points of company’s products;
- Analyse the effectiveness of traffic acquisition from various channels.
- Motivating salary and full social package;
- Work in a cohesive team of professionals;
- Creative and promising projects
- Professional growth
To express interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!