Who we are
Our website address is: https://kivork.md/
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
KIVORK may use personal information submitted by its users for specific purposes, including:
- Compiling aggregate statistics of the use of its web site;
- Maintenance and administration of the KIVORK web site;
- Following up on comments and other messages that users submit to KIVORK through its web site;
- Direct marketing and promotional efforts by or on behalf of KIVORK (only if the user opts-in to receive such information); and
- Contacting and recruiting individuals who submit résumés through its or a third party’s web site.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Personal Information
If a user’s personal information changes or is incorrect, please contact info@KIVORK.com so that KIVORK may make any necessary updates or corrections. Additionally, in the event that a user of the KIVORK web site does provide personal information and later wishes to have KIVORK remove the personal information, please contact email@example.com in order to do so.
Data Security And Integrity
KIVORK has put in place certain technological and procedural security functions in order to protect the personal information it collects, uses or transfers from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. In addition, KIVORK will use reasonable efforts to remove a user’s personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set forth above. However, KIVORK cannot guarantee that such the loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or retention will never occur, and makes no representations to this effect.
Third Party Websites
The KIVORK web site may provide links to third party web sites. KIVORK does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third party web sites. Users of the KIVORK web site should be aware the owners and operators of such third party web sites might collect, use or transfer personal information under different terms and conditions than KIVORK. Upon linking to a third party web site, users of the KIVORK should inform themselves of the privacy policies of such third party web sites.